- Johnny Price (Guitar/Vocals) – played in Ernie K-Doe’s only band and in the process got to play along with Allen Toussaint, Johnny Adams, King Floyd (Groove Me Baby), did gigs with saxman Kenny “Snakebite” Jacobs, George Porter & Zig Modeliste, John Magnie & Steve Amedee’ (of the subdudes), Johnny Vidocavich, Erving Charles (bassist for Fats Domino), sat in with the Radiators numerous times, and played Jazz Fest in years 1977-1980 with the band Keystone that included Glen “Kul” Sears
- Glenn “Kul” Sears (Percussion/Vocals) – Former Radiator percussionist/vocalist (no explanation necessary), Anders Osborne (ditto), and 2014 Louisiana Music HOF inductee JJ Muggler Band. Glen has racked up many miles across the U.S. touring with these local acts as well as nationally known artists sitting in with them.
- Buddy Francioni (Guitar/Vocals) – Longtime singer/songwriter and childhood friend of Johnny Price, honed his skills playing acoustic gigs in the French Quarter, and played in various bands
- Mike Sipos (Drums/Vocals) – Current member of the Creole Stringbeans, Johnny J and the Hitmen, former member of the late, great singer/songwriter from Lafayette, La. David Egan, and former member of the Bruce Daigrepoint Cajun band. Mike has racked up some miles in his music travel as he’s toured throughout Louisiana, the U.S., Canada and Europe
- Mike Delacerda (Bass Guitar) – Began laying down bass lines in the early seventies and has played with the late Dino Kruse, Barbara George, Michael O’Hara, Irma Thomas, Johnny Vidocavich, country singer Meghan Linsey who opened for acts like Alan Jackson and Travis Tritt, among many others, and is currently active in several bands around the city
- Brian Rini (Keyboards/Vocals) – Former member of the Space Heaters, the Chris Polacek band, 4 For Nothing and also currently plays with the Comanche Hunters Mardi Gras Indians and the Creole Stringbeans